Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ceramic Sculpture in August

Well as always its a busy summer I was heading out to see my Dad in Hong Kong but that was postponed so in the interim we now skype each other. Daily I seem to be entering numerous shows and delivering pieces to other exhibitions. For those of you with time on your hands here are some new shows I'm in through August and September :

I WOLK GALLERY presents WILD THING -July 11- September 10,2008

at CLIFF LEDE VINEYARDS GALLERY in Yountville.

I have two pieces in this fantastic show, if you are in Sonoma make sure you visit this great Winery and see the show. See my last blog for more details.

THE FOOD SHOW - September 5 - October 4th, 2008
Opening Friday, September 5th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
1408 Mission Avenue, Downtown San Rafael. CA Tel: 415.485.3328

VISUAL IMPACT - August 4th - October 9t, 2008

Marin Community Foundation - Hamilton - Novato

Fund for Artists presents this show all participants are recent Marin Arts Council Grant recipients. I will have 5 pieces in this show. Opening is September 25th, 4.30-6.30pm.

No comments: